Pizza with eggs and Feta cheese (PR)
Feta is a traditional and certified Greek cheese with high nutritional value and rich taste that goes well with almost all food products.
Look for the PDO sign (Protected Designation of Origin) which ensures the quality, the uniqueness and the authenticity of Feta.
Pizza with eggs and Feta cheese
4 large eggs
1/4 cup feta
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Palmful of chopped tender herbs (such as tarragon and/or chives)
2 warm flatbreads or slices of toast
- Carefully lower eggs into a small saucepan of gently boiling water; cook 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl of ice water and let sit until cool enough to handle; drain.
- Peel eggs; tear into large pieces.
- Coarsely mash feta in a small bowl with lemon juice and oil;
- season with salt and pepper. Gently fold in eggs.
- Spoon egg mixture over flatbreads and top with herbs.