Shrimps with Tomatoes and Feta
For this recipe you will need:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small can diced Tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
560 g fresh medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons finely chopped kalamata olives
110 g feta PDO, crumbled
1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
1. Heat olive oil in a medium pan. Add onion and cook about 5 minutes, until soft.
2. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
3. Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, and oregano. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp turn pink.
5. Sprinkle with olives, feta PDO and chopped parsley and serve.