Feta and vegetable sandwich
For this recipe you will need:
4 bread rolls (or a baguette cut into 4)
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tomatoes, sliced
10 white mushrooms, thinly sliced
80 g. feta PDO, cut in cubes
4 teaspoons olive oil
- Clean, slice thinly and sauté the mushrooms with some olive oil, until golden.
- Rinse and cut tomatoes in slices.
- Rinse arugula and chop onion.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the inside of the bread.
- Stuff with mushrooms, tomato, arugula and last feta.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.